- The application must be filled out onsite.
- You do not have to be a resident of Morgan County to receive a free library card.
- To receive a Morgan County Library card, you must have a government issued photo ID.
- Patrons under the age of 16 must obtain a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent* and must be at least 5 years in age, have completed kindergarten, and be able to write their name.
- The parent or legal guardian must be present and sign for responsibility of any material checked out from the library.
- Patrons can become computer users by reading our internet policy agreement and signing the agreement on the application (parents or legal guardians must sign with any patron under the age of 16).
- To replace a card there is a 1$ fee.
- Adults that exclusively prefer electronic resources can apply for an eCard.
- eCards are used to check out eBooks and eAudiobooks, access online resources, and place holds on items in our physical collection.
- eCards cannot be used to check out physical items from our collection, request an interlibrary loan, or reserve a computer.
eCards are created for schools in our county to supplement the online resources available for students and for adults that want access to only online resources.