Garden Keeper is a contracted service to provide the below listed services on an as need basis. Bids with hourly rate will be accepted through March 31st.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Garden Keeper will monitor the gardens weekly, April 1-October 1, to access garden needs and perform listed services. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Weeding by hand, weeds are to be bagged and put in the dumpster.
2. Pruning as needed.
3. Watering new plants and monitoring the sprinkler system.
4. Planting small replacement plants as required.
5. Chemical weed control in the beds and in parking lots as needed. Chemicals will be provided by the library.
6. Advising the Library Director of garden issues and supplies needed.
7. Maintaining the garden room and tools.
Compensation for services will be based on an hourly rate, mutually determined. Service will be paid as agreed and invoiced.
- Keyboard, Mouse and Computer Basics -COMPLETED
- Internet and Email Basics – February 22nd COMPLETED
- Microsoft Word: Basics-March 22nd
- Creating a Resume-April 26th